Monday 3 March 2014

BENEFITS & CHALLENGES OF A GAP YEAR

Every year a lot of people go out of home and went to do a gap year. Sometimes go to visit the world, others to get a job, and to help people, too. It's good do a gap year?

On the one hand, I can say that do a gap year it's an experience that never do again. When you finish the high school or when we have 18 you can go out and meet the world, look after yourself and live independently.
Moreover you learn a new lenguage or perfect. Meet a new people and do friends of others culturs. I think that will be a good experience.

On the other hand, I can say that you go to buy the food, clean all house, do the bed, cook the lunch,.... And do all the things. And you don't have the family next to you because you are in other conutry, far away. 
Must be learn much things, and never it's easy. 

In my opinion, always is good, try anothers, different things. And learn like is live alone in a house or learn cook, and others things. I think that one day, I make my gap year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment