Sunday 2 March 2014

CARNIVAL!

Yesterday afternoon started Carnival! I went to see the carnival of Sant Pere Pescador and then I went to Vilamacolum to do a small parade. But all that started at 4:30pm and finished at 9 pm. Then I went to my boyfriend's home and dinner a pizza, of Pizzaria Eric. After dinner I change my clouth and I put the coustume. And we went to the night parade that started at 11pm. 
It was fun, and are left wanting more party. Was a special night, with all friends, dancing and singing... And now I was waiting for the next weekend for the Castelló carnival. 
This year in the carnival of Castelló, the esbart led the bar of the party, and all dancers of cos de dansa we serve. Be fun, because when we stay all together we had very very good. 

Until this weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment