Sunday 2 March 2014

REVIEW : THE LUCKY ONE

I was not exactly what movie to choose because I love many.

This film is about a Marine, Logan, that he travel to Luisiana after find a photo and save him from death. He returns from the Iraq and search the girl, Beth, but it happens quite unexpected. Logan and Beth fell in love, but late man of Beth, Keith, is placed between Beth and Logan for trying to make out Logan.

Better not tell anything more and discover yourself watching the film. I recommend.

It's a very romantic film, I lovely. The director was a Scott Hicks and the principal actors was a Zac Efron and Taylor Schilling. I really like Zac, I like how it acts and... it's very beautiful, all must be said. 
I hope your see the movie, you like it and especially enjoy it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment